donderdag 26 maart 2015


The ninth weekend
 
After a very busy week finally I had a relaxed weekend. On Saturday I stayed in bed quite long, and when I woke up  already Elise's sister was here for lunch. It was again pleasant to chat with her. Then I watched a movie with Jeff and Steff.  In the evening Elise and Andries went to a birthday party. Steff had a party with her waterpolo team. All evening I was at home with Jeff and Paulie. So we watched a movie again. On Sunday we had a family lunch, so Elise’s parents and her brother came with his family. Again we had a nice braai and it was really nice to see everyone one last time, because I wouldn’t see them anymore before I’m going back. In the evening we went to a concert at Kirstenbosch. Short Straw, a band that quite a lot of people know here. They played a lot of amazing songs and with their simple melodies and catchy rhythms get the people to dance. We even went up to the front to dance there! One last time at Kirstenbosch, and it was wonderful. I am going to miss this fantastic atmosphere.
Short Straw at Kirsenbosch
 


Short Straw
 
 
 


1 opmerking:

  1. Maybe you'll have the chance to visit this place once again in the future. You will look at it from a different perspective and that will be a strange, but very nice feeling.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen